Scott E. Spector AIA
Scott E. Spector is a Principal in the New York City office of Spector Group Architects. He founded the New York City office in 1998 and joined the firm in 1987.
Scott thrives in the fast-paced, detail-oriented environment of corporate tenant and building owner based design. His leadership of the New York office and ability to provide client management have proven key in developing Spector Group’s New York Metro Area presence. Through his experience with leading national corporations and building owners, Scott merges the multiple aspects of design and delivery to achieve a client’s business goals, including speed-to-market and return on investment.
- University of Michigan – Bachelor of Science, 1985
- University of Maryland – Masters in Architecture, 1987
- American Institute of Architects – New York and Long Island Chapters
- US Green Building Council
- Young Presidents Organization – Past Chapter Chairman