Spectorgroup’s Long Island office is seeking an Intermediate Interior Designer with 2-4 years experience working in an architectural or interior design firm. Experience in project types ranging from commercial office interiors, mixed-use and landlord/building architecture is preferred.
What is Required
- Bachelor’s degree in Interior Design or Architecture is required.
- Ability to design and document in AutoCAD and Revit is required.
- Fulfillment of IDP hours strongly encouraged.
- Actively pursuing NCIDQ certification.
- Strong leadership, organizational, communication skills are essential.
Qualified candidates must include an online or PDF portfolio with their application.
- Assist in the programming, conceptual design, schematic design, design development and construction documentation for interior design projects.
- Participate in the conceptualization of unique design concepts and solutions.
- Collaborate with team to develop designs with the understanding of building systems and code related requirements.
- Participate in the research and selection of furniture, fabrics, equipment, material palettes and lighting.
- Develop accurate furniture and finish specifications and finish plans.
TO APPLY please send your resume and portfolio to email@example.com. Be sure to include the “Intermediate Interior Designer – Long Island Office” in the subject line.