At least 1 year professional experience in a marketing role, preferably for an architecture or design firm.
What is Required
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Graphic Design or Communications.
- Fluent in InDesign and Microsoft Word. Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator skills are a plus.
- Strategic thinker with strong graphic communication and design skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills are essential
- Self-motivator with ability to manage the scheduling and implementation of multiple tasks
- Work with Marketing / Creative + Strategy Director to produce proposals and presentations
- Assist in the development of insightful and engaging business materials, press releases, blog posts, project descriptions, etc.
- Help develop, plan, and launch content across all company social media channels including but not limited to Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn
- Assist in the bench-marking of project portfolio
- Proactively research industry news & trends
- Help coordinate photo shoots
- Assist with internal office communication and culture
TO APPLY please send your resume and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org. Be sure to include the “Job Title – Office Location” in the subject line.