Spectorgoup’s New York City office is seeking a Senior Marketing Coordinator with strong visual and written acuity to take an active role in RFQ/RFP preparation and production, and related marketing/communications initiatives. You should be organized, enjoy working in a collaborative, fast-paced environment, and looking for career growth. If you have at least 3 years of A/E/C industry experience, we’d like to hear from you.
What is Required
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing/Communications, Architecture or Graphic Design
- The ideal candidate should have a minimum of 3 years of marketing experience within the A/E/C industry.
- Excellent graphics skills and proficiency in MS Office Suite and Adobe Creative Cloud (Indesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Acrobat) are required.
- Excellent writing and editing skills.
- Self-motivator with the ability to manage the scheduling and implementation of multiple tasks.
- Lead the preparation of qualifications, proposals, and written responses to RFP’s and RFQ’s.
- Collaborate with the marketing director, principal, senior staff, and consultants to create strategic and impactful written and visual content for proposals and interviews.
- Collaborate with the marketing director and PR/Communication strategist to develop, plan, and launch engaging content across all company social media channels including but not limited to Facebook, Instagram, and LinkedIn to raise the visibility of our projects, initiatives, and staff.
- Assist in the preparation of award submissions.
- Develop and maintain standard marketing materials including team resumes and project sheets.
- Assist with website maintenance to ensure content is current and on-brand.
- Proactively research industry news & trends.
- Coordinate project photoshoots.
TO APPLY please send your resume and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org. Be sure to include the “Senior Marketing Coordinator – NYC Office” in the subject line.