Project Architect – 4 to 7 years’ experience working in an architectural design firm. Experience in project types ranging from commercial office interiors, mixed-use and landlord/building architecture is preferred.
What is Required
- Bachelor’s degree in Interior Design or Architecture is required.
- Proficiency in AutoCAD is required. Proficiency in Revit is a plus.
- LEED Accreditation preferred.
- License / Actively pursuing Licensure preferred.
- Strong leadership, organizational, communication skills are essential.
- Preparation of architectural contract drawings for purposes of bidding, landlord review and building department filing
- Maintain Design Team’s vision while ensuring constructability, code compliance, specifications, and quality control within the construction set under the supervision of the Project Manager
- Review of shop drawings and specifications during project construction administration phase
- Coordination with client and project consultants including mechanical and electrical engineering, lighting, acoustical, structural and furniture consultants
- Coordinate with Design Team to ensure design intent is accurately reflected in the construction set
- Preparation of administrative documents including meeting minutes, scope of work description and punch lists
- Site survey of building conditions
- Ability to prioritize assignments and provide direction to junior architects
TO APPLY please send your resume and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org. Be sure to include the “Job Title – Office Location” in the subject line.