Originally designed in 1925, this American Style Mission Mansion in Kensington was completely renovated and inhabited by architect Charles Spector and his family in the early 1950’s. Years later his grandson, Marc B. Spector, was the architect of restoring the house to its original state of grandeur.
To enhance functionality for a young, growing family, the Kitchen/Family Room/Mud Room were combined and extended in keeping with the home’s original design. Paneling and ornate base and crown moldings were restored, as well as the four-story center hall stair. All fenestrations were updated with all window profiles matching existing windows.
On the exterior, a swimming pool, cabana, formal gardens and circular driveway were added to what is one of the largest single lots in the community.